Do you remember your childhood?
When you were a child….
- Did you feel like you could always run up to your parents and get a hug and a kiss?
- Did you want them to hold you for comfort?
- Did you feel loved and secure?
- Did you have assurance of your salvation?
- When you sinned, were you confident of being forgiven?
- Did you enjoy spending time with your parents?
Now that you are a parent….
- How do you want your children to feel every day?
- How do you want them to remember you?
- How do you want them to remember their childhood?
What do you want your children to think about who God is and how He loves us?